Job Vacancy For Assistant Account & Finance Manager
ASA Savings and Loans Ltd seek the services of a qualified person for the of position of Assistant Account & Finance Manager. Currently, the company is serving over 200,000 clients across nine regions in 129 business units.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Preparation of monthly financial reports, including cash flow and forecast
• Reconciling various bank account and balance sheet accounts and resolving differences Maintaining fixed asset register.
• Ensures an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearly end close Assist in the Preparation of statutory financial statements and annual budget. Prepare tax computations and ensure filling of returns.
• Develops, coordinates and reports on relevant key financial performance indicators to the Finance and Account Manager.
• Must be knowledgeable in IFRS.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
• At most qualified Accountant (ACCA OR ICAG)
• Must have a minimum of five (5) years working experience in Accounting and Finance Knowledge in accounting standards and principles, including month end closing processes.
• Strong computer skills especially in Microsoft excel
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with personnel from all levels internally or externally.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the suitable candidate
How To Apply For The Job
Apply to the Managing Director enclosing detailed CV with photograph. Application should be sent to:
Closing Date: 10 September, 2020